John P. Stoppi, PE, CHI, MCP is the Chief Code Consultant, Home Inspector, and Engineer of Saturn. He is a second generation code enforcement official who, at the beginning of his career, was formally trained as a multi-trade code official in both inspection and plan review services. John was also formally trained and educated as a home inspector according to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. John possesses the following credentials:
- Over 17 years of experience as a code official in Pennsylvania, New York City, and North Carolina.
- A Master's Degree in Engineering from the University of Maryland and a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from Penn State University
- Registered Professional Engineer in PA and in a number of other states.
- Is fully certified as a code official in PA and can perform all UCC code enforcement services, PA UCC Certification #5375.
- Is a certified home inspector, interNACHI, NACHI20012214
- Experience performing home inspections and home certifications
He was born and raised in Schuylkill County, PA, developed his career in the Southeast after graduating from university, and has returned to PA. He also owns and operates Stoppi Engineering, an engineering firm that focuses on building design. In his spare time, John enjoys playing with his children, bicycling, and hiking.
Andrea L. Stoppi is the Business Relations Manager of Saturn. She focuses on the business administration of the company. Andi is a lifelong resident of Berks County and a graduate of Fleetwood Area High School, where she lettered in Track and Field, Volleyball, and Basketball. She started her career as a cosmetologist and then segued to the insurance industry. She also has experience owning and operating retail businesses and a child care business that were based in Berks County. Andi enjoys traveling, interior decorating, and photography in her leisure time.
John P. Stoppi, PE, CHI, MCP
Andrea L. Stoppi